New for 2023 we are offering guided/catered overnight trips in the Western Wallowas. Our Basecamp-style trip utilizes a brand new 20′ yurt from Pacific Yurt Inc. and a 20×13′ wall tent for guest sleeping.
Join us in style this winter and come enjoy our comfortable accommodations in the Western Wallowas. Our Basecamp-style trip will now accommodate 8 guests with the addition of a brand new 20′ yurt from Pacific Yurt Inc. The “Buck Creek” yurt will be our primary hangout zone and include our kitchen where we prepare hearty meals and share stories. The 20×13′ wall tent has been converted into the guest sleeping quarters, complete with zero-degree down sleeping bags, and comfortable sleeping pads. Our custom-built sauna will help soothe your muscles after a long day of ski touring.
Chartered Experience: For the most intimate experience we recommend chartering the camp, with a minimum of 6 guests, and a max of 8. If you are unable to book a minimum of 6 guests, we may add additional folks to your trip.
Funded in part by
Meeting Time: 7:30am at local cafe
Difficulty: Intermediate downhill skiing/riding ability and good fitness required
Duration: 3-4 days
What we provide:
- Highly trained professional ski guide. AMGA-trained and/or professional members of the American Avalanche Association
- Snowmobile/UTV ride to the hut
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Sleeping pads, sleeping bags and liners
What you need to bring:
- AT ski gear or split-board
- Transceiver, shovel, probe
- Backpack capable of holding all your belongings
- Appropriate layers — refer to our gear list
- Adult beverages if desired
Prices for 2024 Season
- 1 Guest $600/person/day.
- 2-4 Guests $450/person/day.
- 5-6 guests $375/person/day.
- 7-8 guests $350/person/day.
Please send us an email with the dates you are interested in before booking.