You can find accommodations in either La Grande or Baker City, OR. Both are equidistant to our starting point near the Catherine Creek Snopark.
La Grande Lodging
- Hot Lake Lodge– Offering 13+ recently renovated rooms, hot springs and beer. You can also check out the Grande Hot Springs Yurts.
- The Landing Hotel Located on main street in La Grande, this Boutique hotel also serves breakfast and dinner to go.
- Air BNB Owls Nest Trailside Contact the owner Micah Anderson Directly via text or call 541-910-4126. Don’t book on Air BnB, unless you want to pay more. $200/night +$100 cleaning fee.
There are other lodging options around La Grande, none of them overly flattering.
La Grande Dining
- Landing Breakfast to Go 7 Days a week open at 7:30am-10am
- Liberty Theatre Cafe Open Wed-Sun 8am-3pm
- Brother Bear Cafe Sunday 9am-7pm Tue-Sat 8am-4pm
- Market Place Fresh Foods Grocery store with breakfast burritos and sandwiches 7 days a week 7am-8pm