New for 2024 we are renting our backcountry camp for overnight trips in December. If you’re looking for a beautiful retreat and break from society this is the spot. With great access straight out of the yurt door, you can Nordic ski, snowshoe, hang out in the sauna, or read a book. Don’t feel like cooking, we can provide a cook to whip up some first-class backcountry meals!
Located in the Wallowa Whitman National Forest, with access to the Eagle Cap Wilderness, our “Buck Creek” camp is an incredible spot. While the snowpack isn’t often deep enough to backcountry ski, December is a beautiful month to hang out in the Wallowas. With comfortable and relaxing accommodations this is an excellent spot to hang out with your friends and family.
Please send us an email with the dates you are interested in before booking.
Meeting Time: TBD
Duration: 2 Night minimum
What we provide:
- Transportation to and from the hut in our Can-Am UTV
- Full kitchen in the 20’ Pacific Yurt
- Sleeping pads, sleeping bags and liners
- 20×16’ Wall tent with room to sleep 8-10
- Hot sauna
What you need to bring:
- Winter clothes and warm boots
- Swimsuit and towel for sauna
- Adult Beverages
- Food, unless hiring our cook
- $300 nightly rental (Full group 10 guests)
- $25/person/day for food and cook